Are you having a hard time finding the right people in your online business?
Or do you send your followers on a wild goose to follow you on all the different social media platforms?
IMAGINE the traction you can give your online business knowing EXACTLY what you need to put in place in order to find the right people you are meant to serve and turn your followers into loyal buyers.
That’s why you want all your social media platforms to point to a centralized focus point, which will be your irresistible opt-in in order to start building powerful relationships and a deeper connection with the people on your email list.
Here are 5 MUST Haves to create your irresistible opt-in:
1. Lead with your specialization to position you as the expert As you’re growing your online presence, you want to start off with a specialization.
When people consistently see you talking and creating power content around your specialization, the faster you build trust, credibility, and become known as the leading expert in that area.
2. Help your people either achieve or move faster towards their end game In order to easily and effortlessly find the right people with your opt-in, you want to be crystal clear that you’re speaking to ONE specific person.
You want to be able to be laser focused and congruent in your messaging, content and the services and products you offer that align with your audience's end game.
When you speak to everyone, you connect with no one. Remember, the confused buyer never buys.
3. Opt-in aligns with your services, programs, or products in your business Again, it’s all about congruency. You want your opt-in to align with your specialization, your peoples’ end game, and the services and products you offer in your business.
4. You provide so much value that it’s something your people would pay Be so generous with how much you give away in your opt-in. You will be surprised how quickly you build trust and credibility by being generous and giving with your content.
Your opt-in should be so good it’s at the quality of a low-tier product or baby offer that can sell between $30-$100
5. Follow-up sequence that makes sense from one email to the next Your follow up sequence is your chance to build trust, credibility, and primes your people to invest in themselves simply by educating and providing tons of value.
You want to serve your people powerfully because you never know if or when their circumstances can change and when they will need and want what you have to offer. When you learn how to serve people, it will never feel like you have to sell.
You know I love to hear from you! Was this video helpful? In the comments below, share your #1 take away or insight.
Always keep radiating your beautiful light with the world living life with passion, purpose and meaning.